About Randy Walther
Specializing in assisting companies navigate transition, and in turning around under-performing organizations, Randy is an accomplished Senior Financial Executive with extensive experience in corporate, start-up, turnaround, and non-profit financial management.
Randy’s 30+ years of financial experience involves roles of increasing responsibility and complexity across multiple industries covering: media & communications, non-profit, educational products, and professional services.
Areas of expertise include:
- Developing and Implementing Financial and Business Planning Models which set direction for the business and monitor progress, which leads to
- Improving Cash Flow Management to identify future negative cash flow periods and the underlying causes. Collaborates with executive leadership to identify additional sources of cash to ensure liquidity and viability of ongoing operations, which leads to
- Stabilizing Financial Reporting by streamlining monthly closing process to deliver reliable financial information to management on a timely basis.
Randy’s key strengths include:
- Solving and Preventing Problems — Identifies and analyzes problems by quickly distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information, and makes logical decisions in a timely fashion.
- Business and Financial Acumen — Manages human, financial, and information resources strategically to enhance organizational value.
- Delivering Results — Acts in a decisive, urgent, and committed way to execute company strategies. Remains focused on goals and effectively aligns people, processes, and technology to achieve desired results on a consistent basis.
- Building Collaborative Relationships — Leverages strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization. Works effectively with CEO, board members, and other senior leaders.
He is a seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships. He is highly adaptable, dedicated, and motivated.
- University of North Dakota
- University of Denver
Certificates & Licenses:
- CPA (Colorado)
- FEI, CFO Roundtable, Boston Center for the Arts. Cambridge Chamber of Commerce